Hello everyone, today I want to talk about the opening of a few positions in ths wiki. We don't need ever position filled, these are mostly posible roles. If you are interested in anyone of these roles, please message me with what role(s) you want and why you think you would be good at them. Keep in mind that you can apply to a position any time, even a long time after this post is made.
Activity Monitor: Someone who checks new edits for grammar and other errors. Should undo edits that add incorrect information. There are no real requirements for this position, but it is recommended to be good at grammar and spelling. Also, experinced users who get this position may get the roll back right.
Forum Moderator: Someone who checks the f…Read more >
How's it going everybody and sorry for being inactive for the past couple months. Today I would like to share a couple of ways to comtribute to this wiki even though it is heavly developed.
As you know, OtGW was a short mini series that only lasts about 1.5 hours. This makes it hard to contribute to many of the pages because so little information is reasled during the show. But thankfully, there are ways to improve this wiki beyond standard edits to pages. Here is a list of some things that can be done.
- Check other peoples edits for grammar or add other bits of information. This can be done by browsing the wikis activity list
- Add/improve theories in the forum. Fan theories should be kept off any formal page in this wiki but can be worked on i…
If you wish to help the OtGW Wiki and be apart of the community, here are some things you can do:
- Add to the forums: The forums are a great place to discuss the show
- Discuss theories: OtGW has many theories and the forums are a great place to discuss them
- Grammar and spelling corrections: Althought these are hard to find, fixing errors is a good way to increase the quality of a page
- Work on stub pages: This wiki has many stub or unfinished pages and adding onto these articles helps a lot (This one is important)
- Working on your profile page: Adding onto your profile pages helps tell the wiki who your are and improves the community
- Post a blog or comment on blogs: This is a good way to communicate and tell the wiki how you feel
- Invite people to joi…
On November 3rd, Chapter 1 and 2 of Over the Garden Wall aired on Cartoon Network.Read more >
Good day, my fellow Over the Garden Wall Fans! I wanted to make another update to detail what is going on in this wiki.
First things first, since Tome of the Unknown (TotU) was released on Cartoonnetwork.com, there has been a large increase in TotU pages on the wiki. Most of them are stubs and need work done on them.
Also, there is a large number of stubs on the wiki that need work done on them. Some of the stubs are important pages like chapters. Some pages that need work done on them are;
- Into the Unknown
- Schooltown Follies
- Unknown (location)
That's all for now. Happy editing!!
Be More89 (talk) 23:59, June 9, 2015 (UTC)Read more >